The policy only applies to Aeroo products purchased from the Aeroo Online Store or through an authorised Aeroo retailer for your own use and not for resale. Aeroo warrants that the Aeroo products will be void of workmanship or material defects under normal use and proper care during the prescribed period for set components as listed below.The Warranty commences on the Purchase date and applies to the original purchaser.
Because Aeroo products are often used in harsh environments, it is imperative that proper care is taken to prevent damages that are not covered by warranty. Facets are detailed throughout the user manual and include, but are not limited to: Flight condition limitation, storage, battery maintenance, propeller maintenance, calibrations etc. You are responsible for understanding the limitations of Aeroo products and in using them accept the risks associated with its intended use.
Depending on the jurisdiction of sale, this warranty shall be used as the primary policy. Aeroo disclaims all implied/statutory warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use or purpose as well as warranties against hidden or latent defects to the extent permitted by law. In the event a warranty can’t be disclaimed, Aeroo reserves the exclusive option to repair or replace the products for which the warranty is claimed.
This warranty excludes any third party or non branded hardware or software products and accessories. Software distributed by or recommended by Aeroo is not covered by this warranty. Aeroo does not warrant that the operation of their products will be error free or uninterrupted. Aeroo is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the product’s use. This includes understanding of all limitations of the drone.
This Warranty does not apply to:
- Consumable parts, such as propellers, membranes, or protective or decorative coatings that will diminish over time or through normal wear and tear unless such failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- Damage caused by unauthorised modifications or accessories to the product, such as DIY, reassemble and painting.
- Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents or blemishes.
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, sunlight, fire, water or other external causes unless such failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- Damage caused by flying Aeroo products outside of the published guidelines, local laws or regulations;
- Damage caused by unauthorised service performed by any person who is not an authorised Aeroo repair provider;
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the materials;
- Loss or damage to your data by Aeroo software or recommended product;
- Any product where you cannot provide proof of purchase as the original purchaser;
- Damage caused by using a product with a defective or flat battery;
- Crashes or product damage caused by pilot error or by factors unrelated to a manufacturing defect;
- Damage caused by operating the product in an environment with electromagnetic interference such as close to radio transmission towers, high-voltage wires, substations, radio masts or by interference from other wireless devices;
- Damage caused by operating the product at greater than the specified safe takeoff weight;
- Damage caused by using the product in an impaired or damaged state.
Register your request by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org that includes a thorough description of the problem and the situation that gave rise to the fault. You may be asked to provide additional information upon request such as
- A copy of the proof of purchase
- Date and channel of purchase
- Product photos/videos
- Additional information
If you are directed by Aeroo to send your drone in to an authorised Aeroo Service Centre:
- Remove all undamaged accessories, batteries, memory cards etc from the product, unless specified otherwise.
- Package the product sufficiently to avoid damage in transit.
- Photograph the packaging and keep postage details for your records
- Clearly mark the return packaging with the full name associated with the warranty claim.
Aeroo will initially attempt to resolve the issue via email. We may assist with setup processes or technical updates if required. If your problem can’t be resolved by this assistance we may ask you to send the drone in to an Aeroo service centre. Aeroo will examine the returned product/s to diagnose the problem. If Aeroo determines the issue is not covered under warranty, you will be offered a repair quote to fix the issue. Aeroo may also offer a discounted repair quote based on weighted causation which will depend on each situation.
If you chose not to proceed with the repair, Aeroo will return the product to you at your expense. Any replacement/repairs undertaken by an Aeroo service centre will be covered for the remaining time on the original warranty from the original date of purchase of the drone.
Aeroo shall not be held liable for any damages to property or person incurred through the use of Aeroo products, regardless of user error, technical fault or other cause.
Aeroo also isn’t responsible for any loss or disclosure of customer data that may be contained in a product when it is received for service or warranty repair.
Except as provided in this warranty and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Aeroo is not responsible for any direct, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition. This includes, but is not limited to, loss of actual or anticipated or expected profits or savings, loss of revenue, injury, loss of reputation or goodwill or any indirect or consequential loss or damage however caused.
Aeroo Fishing/Delivery Drone